” ‘Faith’ designates blind acceptance of a certain ideational content, acceptance induced by feeling in the absence of evidence or proof.” — Leonard Peikoff
- Ayn Rand and the New Atheists (video)
- Video: Philosophy and Life
- Ghate: Does Morality Require Religion?
- Video: Ayn Rand’s Sacred Atheism
- Amy Peikoff “The Logical Atheist” Debates Tucker Carlson on Fox News
- Ayn Rand on Rational Religious People
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Sharia Law
- Video: What is the Future for Women in Islam?
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Trump’s Immigration Ban
- Video: Islam and the Future of Tolerance