“Here’s in interesting video of Richard Dawkins and Ricky Gervais discussing God and religion, and in a church, yet. Worth watching because it’s one of the few intelligent and unscripted discussions of religion I’ve ever seen. I especially liked Gervais’s saying he doesn’t go around wearing his atheism on his sleeve, which has been my policy for as long as I can remember. They also conclude that it’s futile arguing with a dedicated Christian with the purpose of persuading him of the foolishness of believing in any God, because it’s all he’s got, even though he may suspect that you’re right.” — Ed Cline
- Thomas Jefferson on the “Biblical Foundations” of America
- Ayn Rand and the New Atheists (video)
- Video: Philosophy and Life
- Ghate: Does Morality Require Religion?
- Video: Ayn Rand’s Sacred Atheism
- Amy Peikoff “The Logical Atheist” Debates Tucker Carlson on Fox News
- Ayn Rand on Rational Religious People
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Sharia Law
- Video: What is the Future for Women in Islam?
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Trump’s Immigration Ban