In this panel discussion with audience participation, philosophers Onkar Ghate and Robert Mayhew discuss the “New Atheists”—including Sam Harris, Daniel Dennett, Christopher Hitchens, and Richard Dawkins—contrasting their approach to moral values with that of Ayn Rand, describing their cultural significance, and probing their philosophies. Onkar Ghate is a senior fellow at the Ayn Rand Institute, and Robert Mayhew is a professor of philosophy at Seton Hall University. This panel was recorded live at Objectivist Summer Conference 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Ayn Rand and the New Atheists (video)
- Video: Philosophy and Life
- Ghate: Does Morality Require Religion?
- Video: Ayn Rand’s Sacred Atheism
- Amy Peikoff “The Logical Atheist” Debates Tucker Carlson on Fox News
- Ayn Rand on Rational Religious People
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Sharia Law
- Video: What is the Future for Women in Islam?
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali on Trump’s Immigration Ban
- Video: Islam and the Future of Tolerance